1. General Giving: Our Stewardship & Finance committee will decide where it's needed most.
2. Unified Fund (General Operating Expenses)
This supports all our current staff, programs & utilities.
3. Building Fund (Mortgage) This helps us retire the debt from our recent addition of the Grand Foyer.
4. Benevolences/Mission Fund outside LUMC
We send 14-17% of our income to help others outside our church. We are a Tithing church.
5. Soup Kitchen / Sandwich Shop Fund: Our weekly effort to feed the hungry.
6. Covenant Missionary: Frido Kinkolenge of Liberia
7. Disaster Relief: VARIOUS NEEDS. 100% goes to Victim assistance. UMCOR.COM describes them
8. Pasadena District Mississippi/Katrina: Scott KinKennon will make sure these donations reach those still in need after the devastation of Hurricane Katrina.
9. Jason Woodell Local Pastors School costs: to help him with the estimated $1,500 in tuition, books and housing.
10. Tsunami Disaster Relief: 100% goes to Victim assistance.
11. FOOTPRINTS Christian Children's Center -- your donation will help support our childcare ministry for children ages birth-12 year.
12. Tornado/Severe Storms in U.S.A. 100% goes to victim assistance.
Website for up to date disaster info.