At Lancaster United Methodist Church (LUMC), we are committed to providing children of all ages with a safe and nurturing environment where they can effectively learn and grow in the Lord.
Come and find out what all the excitement is about.
RESTROOMS (with changing tables) are next to the Foyer Café.
FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN & YOUTH
* Our children begin each worship service in the sanctuary to experience being a part of the larger faith community.
* Please be sure to sign children in as you enter the sanctuary and out of the nursery and Children's Church.
* Children (infant - 6th grade) and youth assisting in leading Children’s Church are invited forward for the Children’s Message with Pastor Greg. Parents are welcome to join their children. If you do so, afterward, you may return to the pew with your children, escort them yourself, or have them go with our children’s leaders to the nursery or Children’s Church.
NURSERY (Infants to 3-years, contact Sally Clounch)
* The nursery is located in room #2. Walk across the courtyard to the far-left southwest corner. Enter the double doors and take the first left.
* If parents chose to keep their children with them in the sanctuary, we have a Changing/Cry room with supplies, toys, and a bathroom in the back of the sanctuary. CHILDREN (4 to 12 years, contact Dorothy Williams)
* Children's Church is located in room #16. Walk on to the courtyard. Go to the right and proceed to the closest corner of the courtyard. I.e., Northwest corner.
* If your children remain in worship with you. We have children's bulletins for ages 3-6 and 7-12 located at the ushers' table at the entrance to the sanctuary.
* Please feel free to leave the worship service at any time to escort your child to the Changing/Cry room or Children's Church.
* YOUTH ACTIVITIES:
Our youth can enjoy worship in the sanctuary or help lead in Children's Church. The Youth Group meets Sunday at 5:30 pm, in Room 16. They will not meet in July and will resume on August 1 st. Contact Shannon Mimms or Chris Lee.